ORIGINAL KIDS – TAPE A L’ŒIL
Only legal representatives of children between the ages of 0 and 14 can publish photos/videos/texts of these children on the 'Original Kids' page of TAPE A L'OEIL.
Participants must have a TAPE A L'OEIL internet account.
By publishing a profile, the participants:
- declare that they will adhere without reservation to the conditions mentioned hereafter;
- expressly allow TAPE A L’ŒIL, SAS a variable capital company headquartered in WASQUEHAL (59290) FRANCE - 24 Avenue of the great Cottignies, registered at the French Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés in LILLE Métropole under the French business registration number 389.632.639 and/or any company owned directly or indirectly within the scope of article l. 233-1 of the commercial code of its parent company, Aménagement et de Développement de Magasins pour Enfants (SDAE), registered at the RCS in Lille Métropole France, French business registration number 438 295 396 to:
Reproduce, publish, display and distribute the photo(s) and or texts published on the 'Original Kids page via any medium (including, but not limited to, press, mailing, audio-visual, internet including social networks, cinema, etc.) and across the globe for ten years from the date of the initial publication.
The company reserves the right to do this without any remuneration being paid to it in this capacity.
- undertake to not to publish false or erroneous information and authorise TAPE A L’ŒIL to carry out all the necessary verifications;
- acknowledge that TAPE A L’ŒIL is free to determine the order of publications on the 'Original Kids' page; no claim can be made by the participants on this subject.
3. Information Technology and Liberties
The personal information collected is necessary for the organising company to take into account and validate your publication on the page 'Original Kids'. The collected data is intended for the organising company and will be published on the 'Original Kids' page.
Subject to the express consent of the participant or, depending on the case, without opposition on his part, data collected may be used by the promoter and its partners to better serve or inform them of new offers that may interest them.
In accordance with the French 'Informatique et Libertés' law of 6 January 1978, amended in 2004, participants benefit from a right of access, rectification, opposition or deletion of information concerning them. This right can be exercised by writing to TAPE A L’ŒIL – Service Marketing – 24 Avenue du Grand Cottignies 59290 WASQUEHAL FRANCE.
MODERATION CHARTER - ORIGINAL KIDS TAPE A L’ŒIL
In order to ensure control over the photos/videos/texts published on the page 'Original Kids', TAPE A L'OEIL has implemented a moderation team. This team will be in charge of the publications on this page. Its role is to remove any abusive content and verify the ethics of photos/videos and texts published by the participants. It may at any time refuse or withdraw the publication of certain photographs /videos and/or certain texts in particular those that are:
- - Contrary to good morals and values.
- - Of an offensive character (offensive expressions, insults, contempt, racism, anti-Semitism and xenophobia).
- -Defamatory in content (damaging to the honour or dignity or respect of a physical or legal person).
- - Contrary to the protection of children.
- - Deemed to be inciting violence, hatred or discrimination (judged on origin, religious affiliation or otherwise).
- - Obscene, pornographic or paedophile in nature.
- - Deemed to infringe upon the rights of personality, copyright, image rights, ancillary rights or trademark rights.
- - Deemed to incorporate incomprehensible or illegible texts or titles.
The moderation team reserves the right to remove all photos/videos/texts that are not directly related to the theme of the 'Original Kids' page (advertising, spam, classifieds, sales, links to other sites, incitement to piracy), or containing texts written in a language other than French.
Photos/videos/text showing personal data, such as a phone number, will be deleted.
We ask all participants to follow these instructions in order to keep the page fun, fair and friendly.
If you see any photos/videos/texts in the gallery, where a participant has not respected this charter, please let us know.